An exciting opportunity with a leading global consultancy practice within the networks Management team, working closely with Technology, CSP's (communication service providers) and Hyperscale clients to help transform, deploy, scale and operate their networks.
- A deep understanding of NFV/ SDN Architectures; partners; roadmaps and technologies.
- An understanding of Network architecture low level Design.
- Virtual infrastructure understanding including sizing, budgetary estimates; comparisons of the key Voice core and Data core services among several VNF vendors & infrastructure providers.
- Understanding of Network virtualized Infrastructure designs (high level and low level)
- Experience in data center capacity dimensioning and DC transformation roadmap in complex environments
- Understanding of network architecture design and NFV roadmaps
- E2E Architecture design, supporting new DevOps based organization setup for the Cloud Infra and Service domains (Core, RAN), supporting Operational readiness review from NFV (NFVI, VNF, MANO) perspective
- 5G/4G/3G/2G, core, Network Architecture
- Standards and framework (3GPP, 5G, LTE, ETSI, 5GAA, 5GMF, ITU)
- 5G network functions ( e.g. AUSF, AMF,DN, UDSF, NEF, NRF, NSSF, PCF, SMF, UDM, UDR, UPF, AF, RAN, EIR, SEPP, NWDAF, CHF), related Nxx interfaces and STP, DRA, OCS
- EPC (Mavenir, Affirmed, CISCO), IMS (Metaswitch, Ribbon, Nokia, Intel), VoLTE solution (Ericsson, Huawei),
- Devops processes and tools
- Network plan, design, model, setup & configuration, optimization and operations processes (event, incident, change, preventive maintenance, etc..) standards and framework (eTOM, ITIL)
- Private Network
- Routers, switches, firewalls and security
- Network policies configurations, ports, blocks and VPN technologies
- Cloud infrastructure architecture, design and rollouts (e.g. Vmware, Openstack, AWS; Azure; GCP)
- Software defined networking technologies (VMware NSX, Juniper Contrail, Cisco ACI)
- Orchestrate deployment of network services and systems