An incredibly exciting opportunity within the Venture building world has come alive. A Technology Venture Builder role leading the technology team will be working closely with a well-funded Venture company who have 10+ ideas in incubation at present. This person will be helping through the technical aspects of the E2E journey in the start-up world. Someone from an Engineering/Product/developer background is ideal.
- Driving and advising on development process of a portfolio of early-stage ventures in incubation. Building the scalability of technology within the ventures and capability necessary for success
- Advise and coach the wider venture team on technology scaling and support as necessary
- Continuously evolve and improve the effectiveness of the venture building discipline.
- Assist with technology aspects of new ventures in the portfolio and provide executional support and guidance.
- Ensure milestones are being effectively worked towards, being on top of the portfolio of ventures and acting as an all-round problem solver
- Work effectively with the cross functional partners
- Co-ordination and assistance with recruitment and set up of core founding and second-level teams for different ventures in incubation.
- Introductions to relevant regional and local partners in the start-up ecosystem
- An experienced and highly capable individual with direct relevant experience of venture incubation/building and/or having experience as a co-founder of successful start-ups, ideally within the banking and/or technology space. Preference is from CTO/Product or Engineering backgrounds
- Experience working in and navigating a global organisation
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field / MBA
- Strong network and familiarity within the VC/start up eco-system
- Possess excellent communications, management, time-management and problem-solving skills