An Exciting Opportunity with a leading Global consultancy practice within the Tech Strategy or Advisory business. An award winning business in which this team has incredible growth plans. The team is committed to diversity within the team and has this in mind when hiring.
This team spans different industries and verticals so we are open to speaking to people across Financial Services, Telecoms, Media, Technology, Life Sciences, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Energy, Utilities and Government.
Levels from Ranging From Consultant -> Manager
- Prior Management consulting experience
- Digital/IT Strategy: creating new business transformation agendas by working directly with the C-suite to solve strategic business challenges using both enterprise and emerging technology
- Innovation: Identifying and exploiting new business opportunities enabled by the creative application of existing or leading-edge technologies
- Enterprise Architecture: helping clients establish their digital blueprint, roadmap and governance and - as required - acting as the programme design authority to drive executive decision making
- Cloud Acceleration: leading the design and transition of a client’s technology to be “Cloud First” and bringing the latest thinking from the constantly evolving cloud innovation services market
- 5G/Fibre Acceleration: leading the design and transition to next generation connectivity and exploring the next wave of internet innovation
- Enterprise Agility: shaping business/technology operating models and empowering agile squads to deliver new products and services at speed
- M&A Services: performing technology due diligence and advisory as part of merger, acquisition and divestment actions.
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture and/or the ability to see ‘the big picture’ and bring multiple solutions to solve problems
- Knowledge of, and passion for, technology trends e.g. Cloud, Big Data, Advanced Machine Learning, Internet of Things, Blockchain, AR
- Intellectual capacity to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of complex issues, the ability to quickly absorb information, conceptual and creative problem-solving excellence
- First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical, and impactful manner