Are you an agency recruiter looking to make the move into an Internal Talent Acquisition role? Are you a Rec to Rec but want to focus on an in-house position scaling up a business?
Founded in 2015, Space Executive has offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, London and is opening their US office in early 2022. We specialise across leadership, technology, governance and general management roles and have a phenomenal growth story with circa 40+ people now globally and expectations to double in the next 2-3 years.
Due to our success, client base growth and fierce ambition to continue growing, we are looking to hire an internal recruitment partner who will help us realise our vision and support our continued hiring efforts in Europe, Asia and the US.
The role will be focused on mapping and identifying the best recruitment talent globally; managing the recruitment process; leading a world class onboarding process and working with our marketing team in ensuring we have the best employee benefits package available.
- Focused on attracting the best recruitment s at all levels into Space Executive.
- Manging and streamlining a ‘best in class’ recruitment process
- Building relationships with the leadership team across Asia, Europe and US
- Building an engaging interview process with candidate experience in mind
- Being a brand ambassador for Space Executive, communicating and instilling our cultural DNA.
- Ensuring feedback for successful and unsuccessful candidates.
- Engaging with universities and attending careers fairs
- Traveling to our international offices
You'll need to…
- Sourcing, screening, interviewing, candidates
- Building relationships with potential future hires
- Consistently and actively headhunt passive candidates in the target market
- Recruit sales professionals and graduates
- You will create job descriptions, advertise them on appropriate channels / job boards
- Network through a variety of platforms: LinkedIn, social media and events
- Proven recruitment experience either 360 or 180, or coming from a rec-to-rec position
- Ambitious, with a keen interest in self-development.
- Ability to naturally sell and promote the Space Executive brand globally
- High energy and a desire to perform in the role.
What we offer:
- Competitive basic salary, end of year bonus
- Flexible home office options
- Cycle to work scheme
- 4pm finish on Fridays
- 23 days holiday plus an extra day per full year of service
- Birthday duvet day and office closure at Christmas
- Complementary gym access and fitness classes
- Incentive trips abroad, plus competitions with prizes
- Monthly socials and Summer/Christmas parties
- Volunteering and team building days
- Dog-friendly office