Working with an exciting start-up tech company that offers on-demand cloud services around the world, allowing companies to enter fast-growing emerging markets. Headquartered in California, the company has recently closed a Series C funding of $50m and is looking to expand its presence across North America.
The company offers Cloud services and IT infrastructure that allows organisations to expand into new regions globally, which are hard to penetrate. The platform offers low latency that instantly enables worldwide connectivity to deliver superior user experiences.
The role will report directly to the VP of Sales.
- Partner with existing Sales Managers in North America to discover opportunities, penetrate accounts, and close new business.
- Identify new business in the target region, as well as upsell, cross-sell and resell opportunities to sustainably grow revenue.
- Working with existing sales team to develop and implement sales plans that provide clearly defined strategies, tactics, and timeframes to maximize revenue.
- Develop and manage customer relationships to gain strategic positioning with decision makers.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering for product enhancement and improvement.
- 10+ years of experience in and knowledge of the media, entertainment & gaming industry's competitive landscape, with in-depth knowledge on specific products and/or services.
- Proven track record of hitting revenue targets as well as hunting, prospecting, and new account development.
- Experience working with a start-up fast-growing tech company.
- Passion for technology and the ability to present complex products succinctly to both technical and business decision-makers in the media/gaming industry.
- Work Location: Diamond Bar/Greater Los Angeles, CA (Remote, West Coast/East Coast)
- Salary: Base + uncapped commission- Compensation package will be commensurate with experience
- Competitive compensation package, including health, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation, personal and sick days, 401(k) plan, wellness benefits, etc