Our client is a fast-growing Series B Fintech company who are actively searching for a Senior Product Manager. The business has recently hired a new CPO who has taken ownership over the product strategy and is hiring this newly created position as a result.
The company has multiple product lines and you will be focusing on building further products for the company.
- Understanding the customer demands and putting that to action.
- Leading customer research to gage a better understanding of the market.
- Setting out an in-depth and actionable roadmap.
- Making key decisions within the product, based on data and customer feedback.
- Leading a new product from scratch to launch.
- Collaborating closely with the technology, commercial, risk management and operations teams.
- Contingency planning to ensure any issues/changes can be solved quickly.
- Putting easily accessible feedback loops into place.
- Supporting product marketing.
- Keeping the squad focused to work towards the end goal.
- Have detailed and proven product management experience.
- Be data driven to back up projects and ensure that they have a large impact on the customer.
- Have a strategic mindset to be able to set out plans of action.
- Have high product standards/requirements maintaining these whilst collaborating with other teams.
- Stick to business objectives when building and managing product backlog.
- Be passionate in the company mission of helping entrepreneurs to access the finance they need to be successful.
- Have empathy and be able to understand the customers viewpoint.
Benefits of the role
- Market leading share options scheme
- A fun, lively office with a roof terrace, table football and a beer fridge.
- Generous annual leave of 25 days + your birthday off.
- True flexible working including up to 45 days allowance to work from outside the UK.
- An incredible company pension scheme.
- Private health plan.