A rapidly growing, profitable Series B FinTech start-up is looking to bolster it's product offering by hiring a Senior Product Designer. Having hired a new CPO, they are evolving their current products and looking to add multiple new products over the coming months and so you will have plenty of exposure and play an integral part to this plan.
- You’ll lead the product design for a product area.
- You’ll deeply understand the customers you’re designing for and enjoy playing the customer advocate role
- At least 6 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing product design
- Track record of establishing and running customer research processes (customer panels, surveys, focus groups, etc)
- Proficient with design tools like Axure, Zeplin, Adobe, Figma, InVision
- Proficient with user behaviour tracking tools (e.g. HotJar, Google Analytics and similar).
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong, demonstrable knowledge of design systems, including an understanding of Abstract and design libraries.
- You are obsessed with your craft, down to the smallest detail
- Data-driven but able to make judgment calls when necessary
- You care about the UI design details but are also comfortable zooming out, seeing the broader picture and connecting the dots to create a cohesive overall experience.
- You have a portfolio (or case studies) showing your expertise in product design.
- Best in class share options scheme
- Private health coverage, including many benefits such as half price Virgin Active gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Company Pension Scheme
- True flexible working
- Work from outside the UK for up to 45 days
- Amazon Kindle and unlimited book allowance
- 25 days of annual leave per year, plus your birthday off