- A globally operational consultancy firm that supports diverse industries is actively looking to hire Senior Consultants and Managers to work on Avaloq implementation projects.
- Opportunity to work directly on a two-year implementation programme with a German Financial services client.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
Our client is an international management consultancy firm that supports clients across multiple industries,including Financial Services, Insurance, Pharma, Technology and others. The firm provides both strategic support and technical implementation on diverse projects. They hire specialists who can provide technical insight and also contribute to an evolving culture and identity for the company.
- Lead and manage projects related to Avaloq with clients, supporting all phases of project from analysis and design to implementation.
- Work with clients on the development and execution of specifically modified Avaloq projects, providing a highly professional service.
- Collaborate with other consultants from your company and the internal stakeholders, to optimally manage client expectations and delivering results in a timely manner.
- Support on the development of junior consultants, providing mentorship both formally and informally.
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience, either as a consultant or within a financial services role.
- Qualified in Avaloq Certifications.
- Fluent German – The client speaks only German and therefore if you are not fluent (C1 or higher), then your application will not be considered.
- Previous experience in project management or working on projects is preferred.
- Excellent teamwork skills, able to adapt quickly to changing situations and comfortable to take responsibility and lead, when necessary.
- Willing to travel as required. Travel requirements are within Germany.