Our client is a global, independent luxury consumer business with multiple ubiquitous brands. They are evolving their global commercial operations and as a result they are looking to hire a Senior Commercial Planning Manager.
This is a newly created position, and you will play a critical role in embedding and simplifying globally consistent processes and ways of working. The role is also a key enabler of innovation, creativity, and brilliant execution within the marketing and commercial teams’ processes.
- Supporting the deployment of the Planning processes across all markets.
- Training markets on a practical suite of tools that enable them to plan resources to target key opportunities aligned to brand and market strategy. You will then brief those plans to sales teams, ensuring they have the right execution tools.
- Supporting leadership teams, developing the behaviours to ensure the brand activation in markets is delivered on time, and aligned to the Global and Local Commercial strategies.
- Building capability in commercial planning across local markets, developing the content and facilitating training events.
- Regular business partnering with global stakeholders and local leadership team internationally.
- You have a strong commercial acumen as well as a clear understanding of the role of commercial planning process within a growing business.
- You are able to build strong relationships and flex your influencing style to successfully drive and embed change within an organisation, understanding where to hold the line & where to flex.
- Your natural working style is pro-active and constructive, working in collaboration with teams from different functions and markets to achieve the best results.
- Global or international exposure is highly desirable.
- Experience working within the Consumer sector is preferred.