Working with a super high growth company that is looking to expand its presence across the UK markets selling QR code/payments technology into the hospitality sector. The company has recently had a Seed funding round of $24m and is now looking to use that investment to become the markets leaders in the QR code payments space.
The company is looking for an experienced Senior Business Development Manager to focus on driving new business Sales opportunities into the biggest food brands in the UK.
The ideal candidate will be someone that has worked for a high growth start up, has experience in the FoodTech or FinTech space, has a proven track record selling into the hospitality sector at C-level and be entrepreneurial in your approach.
- Driving new business sales into the biggest food brands across the UK
- Responsible for generating and conducting face to face meetings with prospective clients
- Develop and communicate effective sales plans to address opportunities
- Manage a sales pipeline sufficient to achieve quota targets
- Superior presentation skills, both oral and written
- Minimum 6+ years of enterprise sales experience within a high growth start up business
- Strong network within the hospitality industry and a good understanding of Food Tech
- Highly energetic, pro-active and creative
- Have proven networking skills with in the enterprise Restaurant sector
- Being able to work in a fast-paced environment and be a team player