An incredibly exciting software/fintech company is looking for a well-versed Business Analyst to work as part of its Transformation team. It is a huge period of growth that is set to continue and go from strength to strength.
The ideal candidate will have experience with finance, risk and controls, and SOX; preferably from a consultancy who have looked at risk assurance.
- Perform process reviews, data gathering and flowcharting of current state
- Perform process and control gap analysis, risk and controls.
- Define the To-Be stage for processes reviewed and identify controls within those processes
- Assess regulatory compliance requirements and identify gaps within current business practices
- Help implement best practices and target operating models
- Project Manage your own book of work using Jira and other PM tools, while supporting multiple business sponsors
- Keep track of status and provide timely updates on project progress and deliverables. Communicate to internal customers and members of the Transformation team
- Become the go-to person on new processes and procedures implemented by the Transformation Office
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or Information Technology
- 5 to 7 years of relevant industry experience, or 3+ years working for a Big 4 or Tier 2 firm helping with Internal Audit and Risk and Regulatory Compliance
- Drive to optimize efficiencies to scale, experience designing and implementing Target Operating Models
- High level of communication and capable of presenting/interacting with Executive level Management
- Ability to decompose complex processes into methodical steps and propose prioritization plans
- Demonstrates a clear ownership mentality and not afraid to ‘roll up the sleeves’ to achieve results