Our client is a boutique agile consultancy firm that connects business with IT. They value their team members, noting them as the people who are the key to their success. They are owned and operate alongside a global insurance company, all based in Germany, allowing consultants to be a part of some of the most advanced projects globally outside of the US. *Please note that this role requires FLUENT GERMAN SPEAKERS.
- A distinctive opportunity that steps away from the traditional hierarchal structure and takes an agile approach, allowing for more personal responsibility and development.
- Opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects and deliver inventive results alongside one of the biggest insurance companies in the industry.
- A great chance for those who enjoy modelling for technical projects that have a technology and IT element to them e.g. new systems, new analytics etc.
- Provide professional Actuarial and Risk Management expertise to achieve successful results when performing on projects.
- Take initiative and manage your time effectively to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Responsible for your own personal development but also the development of the company’s new consulting services.
- Implement your professional expertise at the midpoint between business and IT to bring about and achieve an outcome to the company’s standards.
- Responsible for projects involving regulatory work and regulatory changes with an IT element.
- Maintain a resilient, enthusiastic and positive outlook.
- Successfully completed University degree in a mathematical or scientific based subject; a completed or currently completing Actuarial qualification (DAV, SAV, FIA) is advantageous.
- Have at least 4 years’ experience as an Actuary in Life or Non-Life in either a consultancy firm, or a role aligned with the IT department of a business.
- Have core Actuarial, regulatory and quantitative Risk management knowledge and a high affinity to IT.
- Have a keen interest in the development of the division you are a part of.