Our client operates in the reinsurance space and is both established and highly respected. They create and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimise benefits and expand the power of capital to protect organisations and individuals. Their personal perspective allows them to see the important crossovers between talent, assets and idea, giving employees the opportunity to work beyond one clear area.
- Exciting opportunity to join a renowned reinsurance analytics and broking company, as a Senior Actuarial Analyst. You will take responsibility for analysing company data, predicting future performance and performing risk analysis, and be a driving force for company growth.
- This position gives you the opportunity to be exposed to an array of business lines and work with clients in different countries. Thus, you will have a range of day-to-day responsibilities, so no two days are the same.
- This role is perfect for skills developing skills in pricing and analytics, supporting brokers within the reinsurance space.
- Actuarial Pricing - predicting liabilities in property and casualty (P&C) lines of business.
- Pricing and analytics spokesperson, representing the actuarial perspective with external clients and internal stakeholders.
- Analyse and build pricing models and implement them into the business.
- Support reserving and capital modelling, to ensure external clients receive optimal reinsurance coverage.
- Assess potential risks and find methods or solutions to solve them.
- Identify the correct methods to collect the data, analytics and research that will be further assessed and analysed.
- Build and nurture strong relationships with key stakeholders through clear and accurate communication.
- Partly or fully qualified actuary who has prior professional actuarial experience. (Qualifications such as FIA, DAV & SAV or similar)
- Hard-working individual with high academic records in a mathematically based subject (e.g. pure maths, statistics, physics etc.).
- Preferably has actuarial experience based within P&C (Property and Casualty) r(e)insurance pricing, alongside understanding Capital and Regulatory concepts, such as SII and IFRS17.
- Experience and knowledge of long-tail lines of businesses where claims can take a certain amount of time to report and close.
- Capability to transform the data you have analysed and interpreted into recommendations for risks and issues to improve efficiency.