- A senior consultancy position with a leading professional services company in Munich, working with client from various industries to support and aid with SalesForce implementation.
- Responsible for end-to-end project delivery, from engaging with clients and analysing business requirements to design and ensuring delivery of appropriate solutions.
- Options available for a 12-month contract or the opportunity for a permanent role.
Our client, a market leading technology consultancy offers a combination of technical products and technology services. They support clients in diverse industries to reach their technology goals, including IoT, Analytics, Cloud-Based Technology and Digitalisation, to name a few. This role sits in their IT consulting function.
- Engage with clients in a structured and detail-orientated manner to gather business requirements and act as Subject-Matter-Expert on the delivery of Salesforce and CloudCraze
- Develop business analysis diagrams and process documentation in line with project delivery framework, identifying areas for further development
- Understand, advocate and manage projects related to Salesforce products and with particular focus on B2B cloudCraze platform.
- Propose solutions and manage an agreed plan for delivery of specified functions, following agreed coding standards, implementation plans and timelines.
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in IT with a demonstrable trackrecord in Salesforce Development.
- Notable experience (ideally over 6 years) with CloudCraze
- Fluent German and comfortable to speak in English.
- Expertise in integrations to back-end systems
- Middleware knowledge is also preferred
- Agile and Scrum Methodology