Our client is a fast-growing technology SME that specialises in selling hardware and software to multinationals, start-ups and local businesses. With the growing demand of technology and the evolving market our client is looking to grow their talented commercial team in order to satisfy the growing client demands. This is a newly created role that will be reporting directly to the owners of the company.
The ideal candidate
As a sales manager you must be hungry to make sales and enjoy leading a team. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in sales to advance their career further. You will be given the exciting opportunity to grow out a team with a growth headcount of 2 already approved.
- Building new sales teams.
- Developing a strategy for a sales team to execute.
- Ensuring the team remain motivated.
- Training up the team using experience.
- Identifying and calling new prospects to get new clients.
- Build strategy for specific prospects understanding their buying processes and personas.
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell.
- Maintaining market and product knowledge.
- Updating CRM
- Making and preparing quotes for clients.
- Forecasting and managing pipelines.
- Achieving monthly targets.
- 2+ years of sales experience.
- A proven success track record in sales.
- Relevant degree qualification.
- IT product knowledge.
- Excellent people skills.
- The ability to develop/build relationships.