I’m currently hiring for a Software start-up who have recently received investment and are now looking for a Sales Manager.
- Weekly journal club and knowledge sharing presentations
- Good work-life balance
- Share option scheme
- Present best-in-class proposals and product demos, with clear strategy alignment and value based positioning to win long term new business
- Work within the the wider sales team, bringing together Sales Engineers and Marketing
- Leadership of a growing sales team
- Maintaining personal sales pipeline
- Maintain daily records of pipeline development using the CRM solution, along with up to date forecasts.
- Feedback on market opportunities and trends.
- Be an expert in the field so clients approach you for help to achieve their goals.
- Attending client sales meetings for key account
- Relationship building with C-level stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience in managing a high performing team
- Demonstrable interest in Tech and Software Development
- Track record of consistently meeting/exceeding sales targets.
- Strong relationship building skills. Ability to build rapport at all levels and across different verticals
- Solid analytical, as well re reporting and presentation skills