Our client is a Technology SME who specialise in selling hardware and software IT equipment to multinationals, start-ups and local businesses.. Client demand is quickly growing alongside an evolving market and therefore they are looking to grow their commercial team to satisfy demand. This is an exciting, newly created role that will be working side by side with the owners of the company and would be perfect for a new graduate!
- Identifying new prospects
- Creating a list of potential clients
- Calling these prospects and turning them into clients.
- Building strategy for prospects, ensuring that you understand their personas and buying habits.
- Building and prepare quotes.
- Maintaining market and product knowledge.
- Keeping CRM updated.
- Forecasting and managing a pipeline.
- Reaching monthly targets.
- A relevant degree qualification
- Be hungry to succeed and motivated by growing your career at pace.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- The ability to develop relationships
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- A UK driving license.
- IT product knowledge.
- The ideal candidate will either be a graduate or someone with up to two years’ experience
Benefits of this role
- A new, market leading commission structure (uncapped).
- Excellent flexibility allowing 4 days remote work with 1 day in the Coventry office.
- Working directly with the ambitious business owners.
- Great potential to progress into more senior roles.