Our client is a rapidly growing series B financial services start-up company that focus on cross border payments. Controlling payments across 110 countries they are looking to add a Sales Enablement Specialist to their London office.
- Producing reports for Account Managers, Business Development and additional partners.
- Assisting with the onboarding process, closely with the Business Development team.
- Following up on the onboarding process with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Working closely with Business Development with pricing preparation and assisting with the pre-sales.
- Resolving customer issues, consulting with various stakeholders.
- Ensuring information is kept up to date in the company system.
- Assisting sales to produce presentations and case studies.
- Supporting sales to reach annual goals.
- Have 1+ years’ experience in a customer facing role.
- Be organised and able to prioritise based on deadlines/importance.
- Be highly adaptable to fast-moving/changing situations that require solutions.
- Have some form of experience within Financial Services or a Technology company.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- Be confident using Microsoft Office to a good level.