A highly backed FinTech start-up who have just completed their Series A funding are actively looking for a Sales Director. Based in Bangkok or Singapore, this business is looking to create a new commercial sales team to support the CEO as they prepare for international expansion.
- Driving the development and execution of the business' commercialisation strategy. As products are developed, there will be a need to convince clinicians and a wider ecosystem that they work.
- Building the commercialisation infrastructure, and organisation, to drive market adoption of the company's products, being responsible for revenue growth within the organisation.
- Taking a global perspective on market opportunities and leading in the assessment and prioritisation of the same - geographic as well as between different market segments.
- Generating awareness of and excitement for the company's vision with a range of interested parties including Government, investors, healthcare providers, insurers and, eventually, consumers.
- Inspiring confidence and generating excitement, enthusiasm and commitment as the company executes its business plans - internally as well as externally.
- Making sure that all functions of the organisation are aligned to meet its strategic commercial objectives within the overall business plan.
- Developing and driving the pricing strategy of the organisation.
- Have a min. 10 years' experience.
- Have exposure within the Fintech and/or Payments sector and have a good network to leverage in this area.
- Used to dealing with CEO's and Co-Founders.
- Have experience of growing a team and helping businesses expand internationally.
- Be available to relocate to Bangkok.
- Embrace different cultures and methods of working.
- Be used to working in a fast-paced environment.