Exciting opportunity for 2x Project Managers for a leading software solution company.
There is an opportunity for the 1st Project Management role to go temp to perm after 6 - 12 months.
- Client facing Project Manager role specialising in delivering high profile trading system/OMS deliveries working closely with the PMO team.
- Internal change stream Project Manager focusing on helping the business fast-track their consultancy services through the client lifecycle.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Set project timelines working closely with the global PMO team
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Prior strong track record across the OMS/trading system implementation
- Track record in delivering software projects
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organisational skills
- Thinkfolio/Charles River implementations nice to have