We are working with a rapidly growing tech start-up who are actively hiring across their UK business. To aid this progression they are looking for a Product Strategy Lead to work remotely in the growth department. You will be joining at a stage where you can really make a difference, shape your own team, and have a say in the growth of an industry changing idea. The role reports into the VP Growth.
- Working towards improving and ensuring the smooth running of the existing internal software.
- Strive towards achieving the key growth initiatives set out in the company road map.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research on consumers to better understand their market needs.
- Be a key contributor to hiring four product managers to oversee each product line.
- Have a hand in the journey mapping process alongside channel managers.
- Develop a roadmap working closely with the engineering and product teams.
- Efficiently conduct the A-B testing programme, measuring the scientific impact.
- Find an innovative method to ensure a pathway for new customers to conversion and cross-sell.
- Balance A/B/n testing in line with the analytics, revenue, product and design teams.
- Develop new experiments with customer experience as a priority based on the data and analytics.
- Expand the growth roadmap into all departments and be the driver for getting people on board with it.
- Efficiently test hypotheses and prototype alongside the wider growth team.
- Ensure easy channels for customer feedback that can easily measure and develop solutions to customer demands.
- Have strong communication skills (both written and verbal) with experience communicating directly to senior executives.
- 5+ years’ experience solving challenges around product growth and conversion optimisation.
- 2+ years of experience in management (team-based)
- Have analytical skills that are beneficial to generating insights (SQL preferred).
- Through testing (on-site and off-site) aim to improve the retention of customers and improve digital conversion rate.
- Have experience in the development and growth of an idea.
- Have previous experience using the programmes: Google Analytics, Mixpanel, AB testing tools, Google Optimise and Google Tag Manager.
- Having experience in a company that has had mass growth (been a part of)
- Some experience with the programmes: Salesforce, Hubspot, Tableau, Figma, Qlik and Webflow.
- Some experience in business-to-business space and being a part of a business that uses software as their main service.
- Policies built for employee happiness/morale.
- Long paid vacations and time off.
- Flexible working hours.
- Bonuses and stock options available to high performers.
- Wellness and health benefits.