An exciting tech start-up is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their expanding team based in London. They are looking for someone to understand the customer needs, refine the product proposition and drive the strategy for taking their apps to market.
- Owning the go-to market strategy, campaign planning and the execution for multiple products
- Creating and refining the messaging frameworks, value proposition and positioning for the business’ products across all markets
- Creating top quality marketing assets. This could be through social networks, webinars and video
- Working closely with the central marketing teams in order to convey the same message across all channels and contribute to businesses growth
- Collaborating with different teams within the business to deliver on product marketing tests and campaigns
- Running research, competitive analysis, user testing and insight programmes
- A strong track record in product marketing for B2B tech products.
- Experience in launching new products
- A creative yet analytical approach, as you will be expected to use data to make your decisions
- Previous experience in technology, consulting or starting your own business
- Comfort with tackling a good challenge, as well as high-pressure, fast-moving projects