We are working with a fast-growing Fintech start-up that is looking to grow the London team. The company processes over $13bn in transactions a year and have grown their customer base to 50,000 businesses.
To aid their growth and performance, they are looking to hire a Product Manager who has experience in Fintech or Payment companies. They are searching for someone who can contribute to the growing business and can shape their products. The role collaborates with the Technical Lead and Engineering Manager.
- Lead cross-functional teams.
- Implement the overall product strategy to deliver impactful change.
- Analyse data and market trends to set out an action plan; prioritise accordingly.
- Be the contact point for clients, understanding their needs and prioritise actions accordingly.
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to become the ‘go-to’ contact for your product vertical.
- Identify problems that arise, structuring an action plan that is effective and efficient in eradicating the problem.
- Ensure the product roadmap is met and falls in place with the overall product strategy.
- Have exceptional leadership skills and experience leading teams.
- Be excited by challenges and strive to make an impact in a constantly changing environment.
- Have outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills asking “How?” and “Why” at every opportunity.
- Ensure they are excited and driven by a data-led approach.
- Have experience/examples of success in an environment that is fast-paced and growing.
- Has the drive to grow and nurture the product.
- Has 3+ years experience as a product manager.
- Experience in a Fintech/Payment start-up.
- Experience growing your own team.
- Possess a passion for innovation and team development.
- A competitive salary + bonus + potential equity.
- Refreshments and health care activities.
- Flexible working hours + generous holiday allowance.
- Individual and team performance rewards.
- Monthly team socials.