My client is an established Payments provider that is looking to build strategic partnerships with accounting companies across the UK market.
The role will report into the Head of Partnerships and will be responsible for establishing new accounting and bookkeeping partnerships.
You will be reporting directly to the Head of EMEA mid-market sales.
- Identify prospective partnerships with accounting companies through tele-sales, networking events, partner events, representation at industry events, appointment setting and attending partner pitches.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to manage partner expectations and delivery.
- Working closely with the Partnerships Relationship Manager and delivery teams to ensure the smooth and successful on-boarding of partners.
- Show a clear track record of being a problem solver, executing clear and concise strategies to deliver value to clients.
- You have a proven track record of working in a consultative sales environment selling fintech/tech solutions to the accounting community.
- A strong understanding of the different accounting software ecosystems.
- Be able to work for a small but dynamic team within one of the world’s leading fintech payments businesses.
- Experience in being able to qualify, identify and differentiate partnership opportunities.