- The consultancy is looking to grow by over 200% in the next 3 years
- Partner level role will offer scope to truly shape and grow your business unit building desired culture
- Exciting opportunity within the current market to be a beacon for positive growth
A leading global consultancy are looking for a Partner within their Value creation team focusing on the 3 pillars of Value creation including Business, Financial and Investor strategy specifically within Private Equity.
Value Creation is a hands-on, delivery focused performance improvement team. We specialise within Private Equity backed businesses typically who want to take a measured approach to looking at performance improvement & delivering improvements to their cash & EBITDA position. Our team is pragmatic in its approach and helps businesses overcome challenges by supporting management (and owners, where appropriate) to drive sustainable operational change.
- Helping shape and build the Value creation team and working with other Partners to help define the footprint of the business unit.
- Working closely with clients, assessing the value creation within their business, planning and developing action plans for improvement initiatives.
- Hands on with management teams attaining buy in and implementing agreed initiatives to maximise value.
- Proven experience in the implementation of performance improvement projects or turnarounds.
- Experience with private equity portfolio companies is strongly preferred.
- Strategy/Project Management capability.
- Developed your skills in a top management consultancy or a corporate environment - preferably both.
- Excellent academics with a strong first degree or equivalent qualification as a minimum.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.