- Working within a market leading technology consultancy company who have a strong footprint globally
- Flexibility to be either a temporary or full time job working within a high performing team working with top tier Clients across the world.
A world leading professional services company who have a global reach are looking for someone who is experienced within Mulesoft and API integration to join their team and help service the client offerings growth they are experiencing. This can be either a temporary or permanent position.
- Working closely with clients across Europe focused on the implementation and service of Mulesoft as a project
- You will be responsible for the Implementation of Mulesoft as well as the API integration of the product
- Engaging with clients and helping with the full project life cycle with emphasis on the delivery & implementation phase of the project.
- At least 5/6 years of API integration experience
- 2-3 years Mulesoft implementation
- Mulesoft developer certificate 4.0 is necessary
- Knowledge of GIT
- Strong understanding of Scrum, Agile and Jira
- German speaker is preferred but not necessary