Exciting opportunity for a Regional Marketing Project Manager who will lead the execution of key regional projects across the brand business strategy.
The Marketing Project Manager will work cross-functionally as well as with local/regional stakeholders to ensure progress and track implementation results. The goal is accelerating brand growth across country mix, requiring strong leadership skills to influence internally (cross-functional environment) and enable local execution while managing without authority (matrix - external partners).
There will be a strong continuous part to the role which works across the product team to analyse process improvement.
The role report to a Senior Brand Manager.
- Leading the cross-functional team to develop and execute different project types, including New Packaging Format development, Capacity Acceleration, Holistic Margin Management Projects, New Product Development
- Working closely with a cross-functional team (matrix organization) to deliver the growth plan ambition and ensure business sustainability across markets
- Performing a range of marketing management activities such as gathering and analysing consumer insights, shopper insights, as well as competitor insights to make solid recommendations, pre- and post- evaluation of brand & product performance, artwork and packaging design development, budget management
- University degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience working in complex matrix environment
- Experience in food and beverage business is an advantage
- Excellent cross-functional team leader (positive, collaborative, supportive); ability to persist in the face of adversity
- Lean Six Sigma understanding or certification is a nice to have