- Sitting within the Group Head Office of a global multi-national company, you will be responsible for leading Strategic initiatives across the group. Projects can include growth plans including M&A activities to digital transformations. This is therefore ideal for a top tier Management Consultant looking to move in-house and enjoy better work/life balance.
- The role offers accelerated career trajectories for an experienced management consultant to move in-house and maintain seniority and consistent career progression, as within a few years, you will likely transition into a C-Suite level role within the Group. There are global options available and candidates from industries outside insurance are welcome!
- This role is highly visible within the company, and you will act as a conduit between the management board and the international group, ensuring you maintain awareness of group wide activities from both strategic and operational standpoints.
Our client is a global leader in the insurance space, who invest heavily in their business model and external partnerships to ensure they consistently lead the industry regarding innovation. Currently they are hiring for Tier 1 Management Consultants to join a centralised team with a global focus. Therefore, they are offering the option for MBB Consultants to transition into an in-house role, maintaining their strategic focus but offering highly competitive work/life balance.
- Strategic Project Management for diverse initiatives across direct and (re)insurance activities, acting as the Subject-Matter-Expert for activities such as Growth/New-Market Entry; Product and Proposition Development, including Customer Engagement; end-to-end M&A Activities – generally within the lens of Digital Innovation.
- Acting as conduit between the Group Board, you will actively develop business with business partners to ensure that strategic goals are met in an efficient, cost-effective and timely manner.
- Thought-Leadership regarding Digital Agenda, ensuring the company is consistently ahead of innovations, building relationships with external partners outside traditional industries analysing and designing potential collaborations or business models.
- Support business partners (either internal business partners or external clients) with interest in your strategic projects, to ensure that delivery and operational implementation of strategies are smoothly managed, providing hands-on support as required.
- Tier-1 Management Consultant (i.e. BCG, Bain, McKinsey), with demonstrable project experience in leading strategic projects. – Experience with digital strategy experience are highly desirable. Insurance specific experience is advantageous but not required.
- Capable Strategy Manager, able to manage multiple stakeholders at the highest levels ensuring the efficient delivery of initiatives and communicating professionally across all levels.
- Extensive knowledge on strategic project management, with a personal interest to either Insurance and Financial Services industry, or for Digital Transformation specifically. Demonstrating your passion for insurance and/or technology, as well as the start-up ecosphere is preferred.
- Inspiring personality, with excellent communication skills in English. Additional languages are also advantageous.