An exciting opportunity working on behalf of an incredible start-up disruptor, with the fastest growing virtual delivery operator in the UK. They have had incredible funding so far and looking to build out their team moving forward.
It is a dynamic, entrepreneurial spirited company that has gone from strength to strength.
They are looking for an Insights & Analytics Manager for the business to help continue to help in that growth of the business. The heart of that business is around creating data-driven delivery brands, based on menus provided by their partners e.g. UberEats, Unilever, etc;
Initial responsibilities will be to:
- Build two data tools around sales prediction and order forecasting through either Power BI or Google data studios, this is a necessary skill
- Understand the market around you: map markets, categories, menus, competitors, and pricing. Deploy this insight to optimise the go-to-market brand and franchise strategies (and direct the development of new brands).
- Identify what makes a good partner: the market conditions, the performance indicators, the operational markers, help to predict the future performance of a site, in order to know where to target sales and what to aim for.
- Funnel analysis & optimisation: stick marketing, sales, and operations teams together. Build a dashboard and insights that integrate seamlessly with teams to convert interested partners into happy franchisees.
- Build an account management insights suite: the company’s model only works if they can scale the Account Managers as the site count increases. Automate the ways in which they combine, analyse, and present different data-sets in a way that informs franchisee interventions.
- Build franchisee tooling: empowering the partners removes operational burden from the team. They want to democratise end-to-end site management tools that cover everything from product quality to supply chain
Overall, the company are looking for someone that can roll-up-their sleeves today, and can lead a team in the future. They will need you to apply a calm, structured approach, and to be accountable for, and own, the restaurant portfolio.
- You’ve got proven experience managing complex data-sets and integrating them together
- You can demonstrate experience implementing analytics business plans with a varied team.
- You’re excellent at managing your time and able to juggle multiple projects whilst providing great service.
- You’re excited to work in a high growth, fast-paced start-up environment.