I have an exciting new HR Business Partner position working for an international oil trading company, overseeing HR for their European offering (with offices in London and Monaco). They have about 50 people in Europe and you will report globally and work very closely with the European senior stakeholders.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Actively involved in recruitment; prepare job description and manage the hiring process.
- Develop HR policies and review employment procedures. Maintain in-depth knowledge of HR requirements relating to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Develop training and development programs, including internship program.
- Manage performance management process.
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements; manage and update employees’ details in employee portals.
- Manage onboarding and exit processes.
- Perform payroll administration through external vendors.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Conceptualise employees’ events to inject positive vibes, improve work relationship and build morale.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as required.
- 4-8 years of relevant experience.
- A motivated individual who is keen to create a difference and add value to existing processes.
- Good knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.) and have a good understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
- OMO experience managing a Europe setup of about 50 staff.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Strong ethics and reliable individual who is proactive and resourceful.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment and perform tasks independently without much supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)