- A global insurance player is currently leveraging their global non-life and life businesses to develop and implement health insurance offerings in new markets across Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
- As many firms look to reduce their product offerings, this role allows you to work in a growth-orientated Company and deliver innovative new products (incorporating digitalisation, bespoke product offerings and propositions) and also work on new-market entry initiatives.
- This initiative enjoys the support and special attention of the global board.
Our client is a respected and well-known insurance firm, that offers life, health and non-life insurance products across Europe (include CEE), the Middle East and Asia. There is currently a great focus on innovation and growth for the Health Insurance offering for the B2B, B2C and B2B2C markets, allowing you great exposure to diverse product offerings.
- Analyse existing health products being offered in specific regions, including competitor analysis to identify areas for improvement and innovation, so to grow the business’s position in regions.
- Proactively identify areas for growth and design strategies to improve product offerings and client/customer engagement strategies.
- Engage with external companies and act as a conduit for knowledge sharing across industries to ensure the firm is consistently ahead of market trends.
- Identify opportunities that encourage a culture of constant innovation (i.e. in underwriting approaches, client engagement, proposition development and sales/distribution methodologies).
- Collaborate closely with Claims and Actuarial to ensure that an awareness of risk and efficiency is maintained.
- Build relationships with international entities and share best-practice methodologies across the group.
- Take responsibility for being a thought leader in Health Insurance markets, both for the retail and commercial markets.
- Experience in Health Insurance, ideally with experience in multiple markets across Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
- Product Development, Product Innovation and Underwriting experience for both retail and commercial health insurance products.
- Fluent English – an additional language is advantageous.
- Demonstrable examples of innovations within Health that highlight the impact you have made on health insurance offerings.