An incredibly exciting opportunity within the Venture building world has come alive: a Head of Venture Incubation. The role works closely with a well-funded Venture company who have 10+ ideas in incubation at present. This person will be required to help the E2E journey providing guidance, support and problem-solving.
- Driving and advising on development process of a portfolio of early-stage ventures in incubation.
- This covers sourcing, selecting, and incubating the ventures through the entire journey from ideation through to acceleration and commercialisation.
- Advise and coach the wider venture team on operational and executional excellence.
- Continuously evolve and improve the effectiveness of the venture building discipline.
- Assist with operational aspects of new ventures in the portfolio and provide executional support and guidance.
- Ensure milestones are being effectively worked towards, being on top of the portfolio of ventures and acting as an all-round problem solver
- Work effectively with the cross-functional partners
- Co-ordination and assistance with recruitment and set up of core founding and second-level teams for different ventures in incubation
- Advising C-Level teams with external fundraising efforts
- Introductions to relevant regional and local partners in the ecosystem
- An experienced and highly capable individual with direct relevant experience of venture incubation/building and/or having experience as a co-founder of successful start-ups, ideally within the banking and/or technology space.
- Experience working in and navigating a global organisation
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field / MBA
- Strong network and familiarity within the VC/start-up ecosystem
- Possess excellent communications, management, time-management and problem-solving skills
- Organised and able to multi-task and prioritise competing requests from different stakeholders