- Unicorn growth company with exciting global plans looking to expand
- Partnering closely with other senior leadership to set the US strategy operations for the business
- Greenfield team that you can shape and build
A leading Unicorn technology company with exciting growth and trajectory over the last 5 years are looking for a well-versed Head of US/CEO to help shape their rapid expansion plans.
- Deep experience in consulting important from the MBB group preferably, as well as working within lead start-ups or Private equity.
- Being a CEO at a leading fintech business is preferred.
- Leading multiple projects to rapidly analyze data, identify solutions and implement actions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, MBA preferred.
- Experience building, managing and running fast growing start up companies.
- A keen interest and understanding of payments, the competitive landscape and regulation.
- Prior experience at another start-up in fintech/payments is preferential.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- You are driven by success – consistently “going the extra mile” in your work.
- You are not afraid to experiment – continually wanting to innovate and source, test, and evaluate new ideas.
- You are meticulous. Ensuring all your work is robust and accurate.
- You have strong EQ and are a natural leader and can work seamlessly with others across the globe to drive successful outcomes.
- You ideally have a background in payments or a fast growing start up and are not afraid to get your hands dirty and pitch in where necessary.