- Unicorn growth company with exciting global plans still in start-up phase
- Working closely with other senior leadership to set the European strategy footprint for the business
- Greenfield team that you can shape and build
A leading technology company with exciting growth and trajectory over the last 5 years are looking for a well-versed Head of Strategy professional to drive the European business forward.
- Deep experience in consulting or alternatively Series A-C growth journey; VC or private equity backed important.
- Leading multiple projects to rapidly analyze data, identify solutions and implement actions
- You ideally have a background in payments, or a fast growing start up and are not afraid to get your hands dirty and pitch in where necessary
- You have strong EQ and are a natural leader and can work seamlessly with others across the globe to drive successful outcomes
- You are driven by success – consistently “going the extra mile” in your work
- You are not afraid to experiment – continually wanting to innovate and source, test, and evaluate new ideas
- You are analytical – With deep experience in traditional consulting tools (Excel, PowerPoint, etc) and more modern tools Tableau, BigQuery etc
- You are meticulous. Ensuring all your work is robust and accurate
- This role is more than just scoping out initiatives as the execution phase will also sit as part of the remit to ensure governance and delivery is fulfilled.
- 10 years+ experience in strategy consulting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, MBA preferred
- Experience building, managing, and running large scale projects and initiatives
- A keen interest and understanding of payments/FX, the competitive landscape and regulation
- Prior experience at another start-up in fintech/payments/FX is preferential
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written communication skills including preparing presentations