- Highly visible Pricing Manager position for a growing life insurance firm, supporting the development of diverse life and health product lines.
- Responsible for growing and developing a team of Pricing and Reporting Actuaries.
- Diverse responsibilities across Product Development, Pricing and technical Reserving.
Our client is a high-profile life insurance business that recently partnered with a renowned Indonesian insurance firm and is currently expanding their product lines and position in the Indonesian market due to the new investment. This role offers excellent development opportunities and the chance to work with an established firm as they grow the Business.
- Lead the Actuarial Pricing team (ca. 4 FTE) and also be responsible for growing this team further by hiring Pricing and Product Development Actuaries.
- Develop pricing tools and implement effective pricing models for existing products and also new product lines.
- Analyse existing Pricing Models and improve models, as required.
- Collaborate with the Product Development and Distribution teams, acting as Actuarial Subject-Matter-Expert to ensure sustainable and risk aware growth.
- Take responsibility for profitability analysis of existing and proposed products.
- Model strategic initiatives and propositions, providing technical analysis to support new product launches.
- Lead projects related to data sourcing, management and warehousing.
- Qualified Actuary (FIA, FSA, FIAA, FSAI etc) with 10 years’ experience in Life Pricing.
- Strong quantitative modelling experience with advanced skills in Excel/VBA. Experience with Prophet is a distinct advantage.
- Experience in the Indonesian market is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Management experience.