We are currently representing a UK based Technology/AI start-up who have just received investment post Series A and are looking to scale their commercial team. Sitting on the leadership team and reporting into the CEO.
- Work with both stakeholders and colleagues within the wider marketing and commercial teams to make sure the business is spending their budget appropriately.
- Planning and running events of all types and sizes, from webinars to dinners to larger conferences.
- Propose and execute end to end Commercial/Mid-Market Plan to align with marketing objectives and business objectives.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to deliver marketing activities.
- Help to recruit and buildout a marketing team.
- Manage and train an existing marketing team.
- 3-7 years of experience in B2B marketing, preferably working in AI/ Machine Learning or at the very least working in Technology/Data.
- A clear understanding and hands on experience of digital marketing channels, techniques & tools including (but not limited to) PPC, SEO, Social Media, Email Marketing, Affiliates & Google Analytics.
- Previous experience working in a start-up environment and building a team.
- Proficiency with marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Data driven and familiar with marketing metrics.
- Strong written and verbal communication including the ability to present suggestions, recommendations and results with knowledge and confidence.