One of the most well-funded and exciting FinTech start-ups has an interesting opportunity for a Head of Growth. With full P&L responsibility and with the aim to build out the team across the US and Canada for the SMB segment.
- Help define the key value proposition to drive growth across the region.
- Act as the face of the business for the small business segment of North America.
- Own and build key channels including PR, Partnerships, Inside Sales, SEO, Paid Marketing, Events and Outbound.
- Build out a commercial function for SMEs that will be responsible for onboarding, customer support, go-to-market and pricing.
- Manage country/region performance.
- Build product partnerships with local vendors as necessary.
- Work hand in hand with other Head of Growth functions and the global Growth Product team to build the right user experience and tools to continue to drive exponential growth.
- You are an experienced leader - You have owned the overarching growth and acquisition strategy and lead teams of 10 + people.
- You still love being hands on - Especially while you build out your world class growth team.
- You are not afraid to experiment – You think outside of the box when it comes to growth strategies.
- You are data driven– With solid and numerical examples when it comes to demonstrating your previous success.
- You understand budgets – and know how to balance customer growth with cost and retention rates in order to maximise return on investment and value for spend.
- You are a thought leader – who enjoys sharing your knowledge and keeping across the latest trends and insights of the digital landscape.
- You are a team player – and love managing internal stakeholders as well as external agency partners.