- Offer generous healthcare coverage, PTO, and family leave
- Offers employees the chance to have a real and measurable impact on a growing business
- Share option scheme
An exciting opportunity working for a US FinTech business as they rapidly expand their UK presence. Reporting into the Global CEO, the successful candidate will have complete oversight of the UK operations.
- Generate sales partnerships and acquire new customers.
- Build and manage a global sales team, relationship management team, and customer service/success team.
- Own all aspects of customer success - up-selling, relationship management.
- Get customers to agree to participate in product discovery (projects, experimentation).
- Own internal revenue forecasting, sales funnel reporting, and customer success KPIs for the commodities business line.
- Responsible for working with marketing to produce sales collateral and sales enablement.
- 3-4 years of people management experience.
- Have grown and developed global sales teams.
- Experience bringing new products to market, opening product lines, and driving sales enablement.
- Experience building out CRM processes.
- Experience in high volume growth (preferably in the B2B space).
- Understanding of what it takes to work with an early stage company.
- Evidence of success in growing customer base from the ground up.