One of the most well-funded and exciting FinTech start-ups with a Unicorn valuation has an interesting opportunity for a Head of Enterprise Sales. This is a newly created role and is part of the North American leadership team and is tasked with creating, building and leading a Sales function focussing on the Enterprise segment of the market.
- Recruit and manage a top-performing sales team and guide team members to succeed at both exceeding targets and collaborating with their colleagues.
- Develop and implement go-to-market strategies tailored to specific target verticals and/or companies; work with Marketing and other functions to architect and execute a well-oiled machine to drive sales funnel conversion.
- Set team and individual KPIs, design the corresponding compensation plans and hold your team members accountable, while creating an environment that brings out the best in everyone.
- Implement tools and scalable processes to nurture the pipeline, track and report progress, and accurately forecast revenue.
- 10+ years of sales experience in enterprise technology (preferably with several years in fintech), including 5+ years of building and managing teams with a demonstrated track record of increasing success.
- Broad existing network of key decision makers for payments solutions at our target prospects -- such as major eCommerce, online travel, digital content and similar network/platform businesses.
- Technically minded, with prior experience in selling complex, API-driven solutions.
- Strong leader with the innate ability to attract top-tier talent and inspire the team to over-achieve.
- Well suited to a fast-paced, globally-dispersed environment and highly self-motivated.
- Willing to travel domestically (and occasionally internationally) as required to achieve the desired results.