My client is a truly global start up organisation whose are entering hyper growth. With operations across more than a dozen offices, the business is already very well structured and taking a highly innovative approach to a variety of risk and compliance topics utilising their extensive in-house technology expertise.
The role will report directly to the Chief Risk Officer with a dotted line to the newly appointed Global Head of Data Science and Analytics.
- Establish and embed risk models across the organisation.
- Coordinate with risk, compliance, data and product leaders to design a function that predicts and effectively minimises risk in areas such as credit, fraud, AML.
- Support the compliance and risk functions to deliver enhancements to areas such as client onboarding, KYC and transaction monitoring.
- Collaborate extensively with internal stakeholders drive new initiatives and become a key voice in the governance and technology leadership fora.
- Display outstanding leadership capabilities and have a passion for growing and nurturing a new team.
- Have extensive familiarity using SQL and Python.
- Have worked in a technology driven environment - ideally in a start-up or in a regulated industry.
- Work across various functions to align strategy and deliver solutions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of risk management and compliance.
This role would be ideally suited to an individual who has worked as a data scientist and who is looking to deliver a very specialist project in a technology first organisation.