A rapidly expanding Payments start-up, with operations spanning globally, are actively looking for a Head of Marketing. This is a newly created role reporting into the Europe Managing Director and you will be part of the first leadership team, leading the Europe buildout across the UK and Netherlands (with Germany next on the horizon).
You will act as the marketing product owner to ensure the end-to-end customer experience delivers against the agreed brand propositions. In addition, you will manage the marketing team of two, but also be the key driver for expanding this team.
- Work with the marketing, product, development, technology, commercial and other internal teams to manage website journeys, landing pages, content, imagery and interfaces with the platforms to ensure positive customer outcomes and company value.
- Lead the PR agency relationship to meet EMEA business requirements.
- Lead the marketing team to effectively deliver PR, commercial partnerships, regional websites, inbound leads, events, and content.
- Manage internal team and external agencies for creating quality leads through digital demand generation, partner programs, and organic traffic.
- Empower and support broader EMEA teams with use of tools to track progress towards objectives in a high growth environment.
- Work with global communications and branding teams to create aligned and effective strategies that meets the needs of the company and the EMEA region.
- Establish best practices and ensure that this is aligned with global counterparts.
- Experience growing a team from the ground up.
- You are an exceptional communicator – being able to connect with people at all levels, both internally and with external stakeholders
- You thrive under pressure – and work well with constant change and the ambiguity of a start-up environment.
- You are a creative thinker - to come up with new ways of working.
- You are organised and can project manage - to handle different projects, timelines and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Solid marketing, product owner, and communications management experience at a similar level within digitally led marketing organisations, preferably with a B2B fintech product or service.
- An understanding of the motivators of the target market
- Analytical skills and a data driven orientation
- Ability to develop effective long-term working relationships both within the department & across departments and at all levels within the organization.
- Experience managing a multi-functional team.