Our client is a global, independent luxury consumer business with multiple ubiquitous brands. They are evolving their global commercial operations and as a result are looking to hire a Global Head of Channel Development.
This is a newly created role and you will have the opportunity to focus the company's commercial resources more effectively. You will be using insights to codify best-in-class channel development plans and tools, and build capability within international markets.
- Setting the global standards for best practice outlet execution and working closely with markets. You will be supporting them in the adaptation and deployment of global tools and assets that enable effective execution at a local market level.
- Providing customer marketing and commercial planning expertise to the markets, working with the Commercial teams to ensure the markets have focussed action plans in place to drive Commercial Planning maturity.
- Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure alignment across the business, working pro-actively and constructively with the relevant teams and supporting cross-functional collaboration.
- You have strong commercial acumen and are able to analyse commercial data to identify opportunities and codify a set of best practice solutions.
- You will bring the voice of the customer into the heart of the planning process, ensuring that the portfolio and brand assets are developed with their needs in mind.
- You are a strong coach and influencer, with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and stakeholders at all levels of the business. You are able to develop and execute a suite of best practice tools that meet the needs of the customers and company and drive category growth.
- You will have experience of the consumer sector.
- You will have exposure to working across international markets.