Our client is a well-renowned, global consultancy firm within the insurance market. Their aim is to contribute to society on a broad scale, solving important problems and building trust between a company and its stakeholders, but also assisting capital markets to function. They hold trust central to their business and maintain this reputation by being transparent in how they operate, showcasing high levels in ethics and integrity and protecting information.
- Opportunity to focus on auditing actuarial issues in a specialised area of choice, as opposed to being overwhelmed with many areas.
- A great chance to be exposed to a variety of different actuarial models regarding a high level of assurance and validation projects, to further expand your knowledge and experience.
- An opening to be involved in the expansion of the business and that driving force for the company’s growth.
- Leading person in the team that is responsible for the auditing of actuarial issues of annual and quarterly financial statements, the solvency overview, and the valuation regarding insurance portfolios.
- Required to actively partake in the transactions aspect as well as showcase your professional knowledge regarding the implementation of modern standards such as IFRS 17.
- You will have to liaise with internal colleagues, external clients and partners within the company’s network to handle the development and marketing of methods such as in risk modelling, the continued development of process from an actuarial perspective and within the area of actuarial data science (predictive modelling, machine learning etc.)
- Required to have independent ideas and knowledge in the initial points regarding the implementation in data architectures and platforms.
- You will be responsible for and must contribute to auditing tasks both internally and externally.
- Achieved a high grade at university level in a Mathematical based subject (e.g. Economics, Computer Science etc.), or in Actuarial Science.
- Preferred that you are a fully qualified Actuary. Qualifications accepted are SAV, CERA, DAV, FIA or equivalent).
- You can prove previous experience working with Solvency II or IFRS 17 and can showcase several years of working as an Actuary in relation to Auditing and Valuations
- You possess strong communication and presentation skills and enjoy the challenge of working on new projects and market cultivation.
- You must have practical knowledge of actuarial modelling. (e.g. Alteryx, R, Python, Excel etc.)