Remote working opportunity within impactful start-up within EdTech.
This is a huge opportunity for an excellent technical engineer from a leading video streaming or similar company to come on board an incredible company and be part of the amazing growth journey they have begun.
The company are looking for a well-versed Full Stack Engineer with particular focus across the live streaming domain. The business is run by an ex-McKinsey and VC investor.
They need someone who can build hands-on immediately with the team and are expecting really top-class engineers.
Essential Skills (looking for Full Stack Engineers but you can flex these skillsets depending on whether you have front- or back-end focus).
For front-end focus:
- Experience building cross-platform iOS and Android apps using React Native or similar frameworks
For back-end focus:
- Building on AWS (RDS, VPC, Lambda, API Gateway, Amplify, etc), Node.js and Serverless
- CI/CD Knowledge
- Understand how to leverage APIs, e.g. REST or GraphQL
Desirable Skills (any of these skills are a big bonus)
- Built any of these types of platforms: social media, livestream video, content creation, shopping integration in social media or livestreams
- Built tools with API-based calendar integrations such as GCal, iCal and Outlook Calendar
- Built tools with API-based payment systems such as Stripe, TransferWise, or PayPal
- Built tools with API-based video and audio chat platforms such as Twilio, Agora or Vonage
- Security and performance tuning methods and techniques
- Experience working on low latency, highly scalable, multi-tiered applications