My client is a truly revolutionary start up organisation whose product is close to go-to-market stage. With operations across two continents and 5 offices, the business is already very well structured and quickly making progress on what is a very complex commercial strategy.
The role will report directly to the VP Corporate Development and Group CFO respectively.
This role would be ideally suited to a leading figure in the automotive, mobility, transportation areas of a recognised Venture Capital firm or a professional currently leading a similar role with a distruptive, technology driven start up.
- Build the internal fundraising operations to ensure the business remains well capitalised
- Network and grow the global investor base
- Support the senior leadership, BoD, internal and external stakeholders to steer the company strategy and effectively communicate the company mission
- Collaborate extensively with internal stakeholders across finance, legal, technology and policy teams respectively
- Display outstanding leadership capabilities to support a growing team and lead on recruitment activity
- Help and lead on negotiations during fundraising rounds
- Prepare company business plans, investment and due diligence material
- Work across various functions to align strategy and deliver solutions
- Support business development activity in the form of partnership development across the world