- International project to develop data science and innovative analytics solutions within Insurance and Financial services clients
- Varied projects with exposure to all aspects of the company and customer value chain
- A newly established initiative focused on innovation within the safety of an international corporation
Our client is a global consultancy firm that identified and reacted to growing demands within FS clients to innovate their analytics and data science infrastructure. Therefore, they established a new initiative led by Partners with extensive experience across analytics in diverse industries.
- Develop Data Science orientated solutions (including but not limited to: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing/NLP.
- Computer Vision, Data Visualisation, Data Virtualisation) for clients across the Financial Services sector.
- Assess clients’ needs and build an appropriate tool or model, that correctly analyses the required complexity of a given question.
- Utilise Python (and other open source) libraries to build and implement models.
- Work co-operatively within a wider team of data scientists and leverage experience of analytics from outside Financial Services and Insurance.
- As required, meet with clients and explain models to non-technical audiences.
- 4+ years’ experience as a Data Scientist with extensive experience in building Machine Learning Algorithms. Experience within FS is not required but is advantageous. Preferred is a combination of Financial Services and Industry.
- Expert Python user with experience in diverse libraries: NumPy, Tensorflow etc.
- Understanding of Computer Visualisation and Computer Virtualisation is preferred.
- Commercial experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP) is highly advantageous.
- Comfortable to travel as required, often to international locations.
- English and another European language.