- A renowned insurance firm is currently undergoing great transformation, following strategic changes to their position in the market. Having recently realigned their strategy, they are seeking an experienced Corporate Restructuring Consultant to support in a large business transformation programmes, and developing a Succession Planning Model.
- Your role entails working directly with a board member on the strategic transformation and providing Thought-Leadership on topics such as Digitalisation/Digital Insurance, Diversity and Inclusion, and Future Proofing” the business.
- This is a visible position within a highly recognisable insurance firm, that is consistently growing. Therefore,the role offers diverse opportunities for the future, either in Germany or internationally.
Our client is a global insurance business that is notably renowned in the non-life/General Insurance market, with entities across Europe, the Middle East and Asia. They focus predominantly on personal and commercial lines, Non-Life/General Insurance, and also offer life, health and investment products.
- Collaborating with the CHRO, your role is to support a huge restructuring project related to legacy M&A activities. This is therefore linked to supporting a cultural transformation across the group, helping to build a unified identity.
- Proactively develop relationship with stakeholders across the business, unemotionally identifying and analysing agendas from different departments, and prioritising requirements to support the group strategy.
- Act as a Thought Leader on “Digitalisation and Innovation”, helping to build a truly digital agenda that challenges not only competitors within insurance but players outside the industry.
- Work on Corporate Restructuring transformation programme, to streamline the operating model, including identifying key growth areas and relevant personnel to drive the digital agenda forward.
- Develop a “Diversity and Inclusion” blueprint, that also develops a succession plan to encourage greater and continued diversity in the future, be that related to ethnicity, internationalisation, gender or other forms of diversity*. *This is a shortlist of diversity characteristics but not the full list.
- Contribute to diverse initiatives related to off-shoring; cost-saving and budget efficiencies; international collaborations.
- Highly experienced strategy consultant from a leading management consultancy firm, with extensive experience in corporate restructuring, developing and implementing Target-Operating Models (TOM).
- Demonstrable experience in working with C-Level stakeholders and comfortable to act in an intermediary role, collaborating across multiple departments.
- Decisive in making decisions, and able to communicate in a professional manner.
- Fluent/Native level German is preferred.
- Experience in Insurance/Reinsurance is advantageous, but not a requirement. Experience in Digital Strategy projects and understanding of Digitalisation is preferred.