Our client is a rapidly growing FMCG company that are looking to hire a Commercial Manager in Poland. You will be given the opportunity to manage the whole commercial business and the commercial strategy across Poland and Germany.
As the commercial manager for Poland you will be responsible for:
- Building new business relationships whilst ensuring current client relationships are maintained.
- Achieving the ambitious growth plan that is in place.
- Setting out a commercial roadmap and strategy.
- Setting out actionable targets through shopper and category insights.
- Monitoring market/competitor information and activity.
- Ensuring the development of the business in Poland.
- Looking after and ensure accurate forecasting of sales.
- Influencing customer and company buying habits through business analytics.
- Have 7+ years of experience.
- Have previous working experience in FMCG.
- Have a track record of profitable sales streams and new business targets.
- Have an advanced knowledge of P&L.
- Be driven by results and be self motivated.
- Be able to drive innovation and flexibility to work towards goals and objectives.
- Be able to solve problems with unique and creative solutions.