- Responsible for the creation of the Product Management team and structure
- Opportunity to shape a semi-established high growth company
- Act as the right-hand of the CEO
We are currently exclusively representing an exceptionally high-growth FinTech Payments company that has recently received significant investment.
Our client will now be expanding the organisation and wish to bring on board a Chief Product Officer/Head of Product to act as the right-hand of the CEO, assisting in curating the growth strategy for the company and bring this vision to fruition.
- Shape the overall group product strategy with the leadership team from a customer-lead perspective.
- Deep understanding and balancing of long-term strategy vs. short-term commercial pressures.
- Create a fit-for-growth Product Management team and structure.
- Full ownership of end-to-end product lifecycle between you and your team.
- Coordinate deep user-research to identify needs and new opportunities.
- A creative, high-energy entrepreneurial spirit.
- Expertise in reverse engineering group product strategy from a customer-focused perspective.
- Years of managing product managers, experience building teams preferred.
- Familiarity with Product Management leadership in both SMEs and large international businesses.
- Extensive experience interfacing with senior leadership to shape group strategy.
- Ability to have difficult conversations with senior stakeholders.