- Strong unique position in the market with a patented product
- Healthy investment into Marketing circa £10,000 a month when they have the CMO on board
- Equity within the business and real autonomy to drive the business forward and be a part of a growth initiative
An exciting opportunity at a Fitness sportswear start-up has arisen for a Chief Marketing Officer to help drive the marketing agenda and growth. They have excellent funding and prospects and they need to add someone to their ambitious, hungry team to add coherence and strategy across the Marketing function.
- Regularly present relevant data to the management team to help guide strategic decisions.
- Planning, developing, implementing and monitoring the overall business marketing strategy
- Oversight of all marketing functions including market research, product marketing, content creation, digital, brand building, social media, community management, influencer marketing, communications, advertising and public relations.
- Setting marketing goals and objectives and agreeing these with the CEO.
- Significantly contribute to the overall growth
- Monitoring the marketing budget vs actuals.
- Use data and reporting tools to drive evidence-based decisions.
- Design, plan and implement marketing campaigns.
- Manage creative resources including copywriter, videographer and others to regularly produce different types of content.
- Plan, manage and deliver content to ensure that our target audience receives entertaining, engaging and inspiring content that promotes the brand.
- Ensure that content produced is of a high quality and consistent through our channels.
- Work with influencers to produce relevant content and manage relationships
- Experience working cross-functionally to ensure marketing programs are in-line with company objectives.
- Customer-centric approach; keen ability to identify and meet customer needs.
- Ability to lead by example and inspire confidence.
- Budget management experience.
- Experience in sports or sportswear a bonus
- Degree or relevant education in marketing, communications, or relevant discipline.
- Experience in senior management or executive positions
- Experience in a high growth direct to consumer start up is a plus.
- Proven creative talent with the ability to execute the vision.
- Proven track-record in building brand awareness and recognition.